No one's mentioned Half Life 2???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one's mentioned Half Life 2???

Haven't seen anyone mention this, so go look http://www.megaone.com/hl2/index.html !

Looks great

Cool!!!

Comment

Comment

Cool . Question is, how will it run on Parhelia???
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

why it will run in 3072x768 with 16faa and all details on at around 60fps of course... what a silly question

Seriously tho.. hope it runs well.. im itching to get home and install half life so i can finally finish it.. (i only played half way through.. silly me)

doesnt it say in the read me for the latest drivers that half life works with parhelia now...?

hopefully matrox is working behind the scenes to make parhelia supported with HL2 any comment rom?

on a side note.. ran the doom 3 alpha on my pc last night.. a friend brought it round and after much badgering i let him try it..
          after telling him not to expect much from a year old none finished ati tech demo..

he gloated cos it runs better on his system (an athlon 2gig witha geforce 4) but i was suprised at how well it ran on mine.. and that the parhelia ran it at all (about same as 3dmark 2003 5-10 fps)

cant wait for the finished game... looks like ill be playing half life 2 until then
          Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

Can't wait
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

woohoo
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Acutally up to this point I'd not heard much about it all in all, but it does look very cool

~Sethos
                "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

I still have the original Half-Life wrapped in plastic, maybe I should try it before the sequel is released
                  "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

I hope they won't fall into the same trap as TF2.

Comment

Great! Its a must buy for me....I remember playing it on my Celeron 300A@450 with a G200 Marvel and Voodoo2 in SLI. I have to say its the best game I've played in the past 5 years since its came out.
                      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Half-Life was good, but NOLF was better enough that it kind of ruined HL for me. (Not played NOLF2 yet, still stuck with G400.) The whole story and feel and atmosphere was better. Hopefully they've concentrated on those elements for HL2.
                        Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

erm anybody noticed that the magazine is dated 06.2003.. and it is still april now?
                          Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                          ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

well well, the time traveling guy is still at it
                            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Belwarrior
                              erm anybody noticed that the magazine is dated 06.2003.. and it is still april now?
                              I think thats normal. i first noticed that when the 1.2000 edition of a magazin came out around the end of november 1999

they probably wanna show that they are up to date

Comment

Working...
                              X