Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARNING! Some may get offended HAHAHAHA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING! Some may get offended HAHAHAHA!

This is the funniest shit!
    Attached Files
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

ROFLMAO!!!!

edit: gotta put some smilies on

there you go...

or else I am going to get something from SpiralDragon

Comment

Man, that's haggard, hehe.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I can see that child is going to grow up nice and polite.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Great start to the day

Comment

funny, yes. But as TP highlighted, too many people treat their kids as fashion accessories.
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Local nutter in the pub with his baby and someone gives the child a sweet.
              When his father asked the kid what he should say. Instead of thanks it was £uck off. He thought it was rather funny I thought he comes another peice of trash.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Any one else think the T-shirt should finish "...David Coulthard"

It's the chin.

And yeah, I agree with you guys. I can't stand seeing little kids that have been pierced.
                FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Andrews
                  Any one else think the T-shirt should finish "...David Coulthard"

It's the chin.
                  <a href="http://koti.mbnet.fi/~sampokoo/misc/kaappi.jpg" target="_blank">I know what you mean</a>

Seriously, I don't think there's anything wrong with T-shirts, but piercings and other physical "damage" is just plain wrong.

Comment

The problem is that many of today's "grown ups" have never grown up. Inflicting your own f**ked up views on your kids is obscene.

Comment

Jesus christ people, you guys are we too ****ing political for me. Who gives a flying fat ****. It's called a JOKE!

Now I'm irritated. I used the word "WANKER" in my sig a few months back and people complained about it. Why? because they were ofended. I was asked to remove it. Let loose a little people. You only live once.

Dave
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I wouldn't let it get you, beside you did post a warning about it. People get offended by anything, it's just a t-shirt on a baby, no harm done, IMO.

Off Topic:
                        What's so offensive about the word "wanker" anyways?
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I think the point here is that it IS funny for us all to laugh at, but how many of us would want our kids wearing it? None, I hope.

T.
                          FT.

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro

Off Topic:
                            What's so offensive about the word "wanker" anyways?

Good question. I guess it's like calling someone an ****ole or a dick or a ****head. AFAIK, all it means is beat off, choke the chicken, spank the monkey, twist one off, british hobbiest, masterbate, etc...

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                              Jesus christ people, you guys are we too ****ing political for me. Who gives a flying fat ****. It's called a JOKE!

Now I'm irritated. I used the word "WANKER" in my sig a few months back and people complained about it. Why? because they were ofended. I was asked to remove it. Let loose a little people. You only live once.

Dave
                              And the kid cant read anyway

I never really understood why some people make so much fuss about WORDS. to me it doesnt really matter whether someone says shout or sh*t, heck or hell, dang or damn.

Comment

Working...
                              X