Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IL2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles - Parhelia Perfomance

Hi all,

I play Fighter Ace (www.jaleco.com) sometimes and am tired of playing it with a mediocre system (the higher level you play, the more advantage you get from superior GFX, so I _NEED_ it ). I know IL2 supports surround gaming but was wondering what kind of performance one could expect from the P with this game as I think it is quite demanding.
    Umf

P.S. Some may wonder what the one game has to do with the other, well, I'm thinking about buying IL2. I'll be building a new computer in the summer, but for FA, the P. doesn't add anything as it does not support it. So I guess I am looking for an excuse to buy the P. over a R9800 Pro... They are both combat prop-flight sims of course.
    Umf
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Just a quick reminder everyone, this question is still outstanding
    None of you P owners playing IL2 FB? None? What about CFS3?
    Umf
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
      Just a quick reminder everyone, this question is still outstanding
      None of you P owners playing IL2 FB? None? What about CFS3?
      Umf
      I haven' tried it, but also check the Matrox forum, if no one replys here. I've seen a couple of questions over there about that game.

James.
      Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

Thx, will try when I've the time.

Comment

Working...
        X