Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference between a photographer and a ghost hunter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between a photographer and a ghost hunter.

Difference between a photographer and a ghost hunter.

Photographer: “arghh, lensflare”
    Ghost hunter: “Cool, orbs”

Photographer: “hmmm should have changed roll” (at the end of a film roll the last pic can get extremely discolored)
    Ghost hunter: “Definitely something supernatural going on”

Photographer: “shit, I forgot the red-eye automatic”
    Ghost hunter: “that guy is a demon”

Photographer: “using the flash in the snowfall was a mistake”
    Ghost hunter: “Invasion of the orbs”

Photographer: “Shit, this roll should have been developed not used again” (double exposed film)
    Ghost hunter: “Ghosts ghosts ghosts”

Photographer: “sigh, exposure error”
    Ghost hunter: “There is definitely activity going on, just look how creepy the pics are”

Photographer: “I was right, to much fog to get decent pictures”
    Ghost hunter: “Cool, ectoplasm”

Photographer: “indoor, dust, strong sunlight trough holes in wall, crappy pic”
    Ghost hunter: “Cool, vortexes”
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

I came up with this while browsing "Real ghost photos" sites

Most of the pics are either lensflare or just crappy pics.

There are some which I can't right out see what they are, but that wont mean that a real photographer wont

And if it can't "seem" valid to a "open minded" then it hasn’t a chance against a skeptic
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I'm a good Ghost hunter then. Keep getting lense flare but shit thats the effect I'm going for.

Hows your ghostly flat going ????
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Most of the phuny noises are mostly gone.
          Nowadays I am mostly disturbed by the living neighbors

We got a new madman whose habit is to bang on his friends doors at 1 am and often at 15 min at the time

I still got the banging neighbors in the flat above me

A new tenant has moved in to the top floor on the other side of the house and he screams loudly and often

Had a really bad nightmare this morning
          Probably all the aching muscles, I was at my grandma’s and had a “shop the 5 year old jungle down” game together with the rest of the family
          A whole day going around with a chain saw or a hacksaw is fun

Comment

I guess you want the Ghosties back then.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

They could scare away the neighbors.

Comment

hehe, they are
                I have never seen a worse "move in --> move out" rate of the apartments around here

One thing is sure: there is no problem getting the graveyard shift (9-12) in the laundry room

One place I can swear is NOT haunted is the garbage house, nothing dead or alive can stand that stench for long

Comment

You just gotta love these people...I once saw this picture on one of those "news papers" like star magazine or enquirer something like that...it was a picture of the Moon and a F-14 on the cover the only problem was that the optical resolution of the pictures were different, you see the moon was slightly out of focuse while the plane was in perfect focuse, and yet *GASP* we landed an F-14 on the moon people!!!!!

~Sethos
                  "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X