how do i center didalougs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i center didalougs

how do i center dialougs on my primary monitor... while using my G550 on 2 monitors any pop-up dialoug defults to the center of the viewing are... ie between the two monitors... how do i make them center only on one monitor... the left one preferabley
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

any one????? this problem is realy driving me crazy ...
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Come on someone answer me ... i am going nuts here .. ..... i guse i will just have to threaten to kiss all of you if you dont

Comment

I think UltraMon does that, but you'll have to get multimonitor people to chime in here.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

In face of such threat...

just a guess (I have single head G400) but maybe this will help.

edit: Wombat was faster...btw, what's happening here?! People with single head boards are the only ones knowing possible answer (or maybe that's because it's wrong answer ) ?
          Last edited by Nowhere; 18 April 2003, 15:09.

Comment

There is an option in powerdesk to do that.
            However, I haven't run a G400 in my rig for quite a while now, so I can't remember offhand exactly where it is.
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Right click on our pdesk icon and you'll see a new set of menus. I think it's on the 1st menu and the feature is called Center Dialog Boxes.

Comment

THanks guys ... you are the greatest... i had the power desk utill turned off so i did not see this option befor...

silly me...

thank you all

Comment

Working...
                X