UPS Pakage traking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS Pakage traking

ok it realy sux... on the traking page it sais that my pakage is in transit from dubai.... well i have recived the pakage and the traker hasnt changed....
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

tracking pages often SUCK!!!!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

never got this with DHL or FedEX... always upto date.... + or - one hour....
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

I received a package from the UK today (on time) the UPS tracker page still says (in transit/exception)

Dan
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

The best tracking system: the phone, call up the sender

Me: "Hey you send it?"
          Sndr: "Yup"
          Me: "Groovy"

~Sethos
          "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

That assumes the sender tells the truth
            When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

I LOVE tracking packages!
              I don't care if it's accurate.
              It's fun!
              And it means new stuff is coming SOON™!
              chuck
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

Tracking is bad enough, but when you find your RT-2000 stuck deep inside a shrub....where it's been for 3 days after delivery....it's a bit much

That's how UPS delivered the original RT2K beta board.....

Dr. Mordrid
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

OMG @_@.

Comment

Working...
                  X