Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choppy video on 4meg Mystique (secondary card)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choppy video on 4meg Mystique (secondary card)

Hey all

Still fighting with my multi card setup

I managed to get PC-VCR for my Marvel G400 working, as well as full screen video playback on my 2nd monitor with WMP9 under 2k, but for some software compatability reasons I wiped my os part and installed xp, along with the video tools and 5.82 drivers from Adis' website.

Since going to XP, video will not play smoothly through the Mystique - depending on the file, it's either choppy or displays tearing.

I was wondering if this rings a bell with anyone since I haven't been able to find any relavent information so far.

The setup is:
    XP Pro SP1
    Abit BX133-R @ 133 (33mhz pci, 89mhz agp)
    Mystique was in PCI 2/now in PCI 1
    640mb ram
    wmp9

When playing video through Mystique, I set it as primary display and disable G400

I doubt this is relevant, but I think at the same time I tossed XP on is when I swaped my Ensonique out and put my Audigy in the (don't remember if I had the Audigy in under 2k or not).
    Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!
Working...
X