Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get wmv 9 to show up in MS Pro 7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get wmv 9 to show up in MS Pro 7?

I thought I downloaded the wmv 9 codecs, but they do not show up in MS Pro 7 when I select the output options, I only have version 8.

Could someone point me to a link and anything else I need to know to get this happening?

Thanks.

Mark
    - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Try this from a Doom9 forum

"As I promised a while back, we are now in beta with the VCM interface for WMV 9. Yes, I know it was supposed to be out last month but you know how it is with software . This code should let you put WMV 9 streams into AVIs or any other container you like.

Be sure to read the notes at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/wi...codecs/vcm.aspx .

The beta version has limited compatibility but the final version should be far more compatible. For now, VirtualDub and Adobe Premiere are the apps that we know work. You can of course use it in other applications and see what happens. "

Comment

Thanks, the link seems to be down right now. I'll check out the Doom forum.

Mark
      - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Comment

Working...
      X