Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 C

Weeeeha, gonna hit 27 celcius today!!
    to think it was below freezing just a week ago.
    Hehe - all the lovely ladies will be wearing more revealing clothing.

Canada - gotta love it.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

It's a lovely balmy day in London too Here's hoping for a nice easter weekend!
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Well I live near a walkway, so the teenage girls were wearing miniskirts and exposed midriffs all week, and it hasn't been THAT warm yet. But it will be 24C here today too but cloudy with showers. I guess it's still one day at a time.

Comment

yet Toronto will go below freezine again over the next few days.. no fair I tell ya
        Any other country out there that has ~30C temperature swings in a matter of days, or are we the only lucky ones?
        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Looks like we have them as well in Minnesota.
          Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

yeh its getting hotter here too... screw it.... i'll trade places with one of you canadians ani time......
            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Dammit, I hate being stuck at work when there's beautiful weather outside. Well on th ebright side at least were not expecting ANY more snow, yay!
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                Dammit, I hate being stuck at work when there's beautiful weather outside. Well on th ebright side at least were not expecting ANY more snow, yay!
                Ah - we ARE expecting freezing rain/snow on thursday.
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
                  Ah - we ARE expecting freezing rain/snow on thursday.
                  Hehe not at all!
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Rumors or rain later next week over here
                    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Yup here it is hitting 85 deg F (29 deg C) here today...nice to be warm, but a bit too warm for me personally (at least to be in school...)

~Sethos
                      "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

It's getting colder here in the Southern hemisphere.

But still we hardly get below 10 C, tho...
                        <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">"Dadinho o C@r@$, meu nome agora � Z� Pequeno" - City Of God</font></p>
                        <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">A64 @ 2,25 + 1GB + GT6600</font> </p>

Comment

It hit 32 C yesterday here.

Jammrock
                          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Re: 27 C

Originally posted by gt40
                            Hehe - all the lovely ladies will be wearing more revealing clothing.
                            Yup I saw a lot of that today

Comment

I was at the supermarket this afternoon. Had a very surreal experience. After parking my car, I had to cross a siginificant pile of snow. Some of it got into my SANDALS.

That's right, t-shirt, shorts and sandals, climbing over snow drifts. Freaky weather...
                              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                              X