Animatrix part 3 - Detective Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animatrix part 3 - Detective Story

Just spotted it out on the Animatrix site, downloading it now (going rather slow at the moment). Haven't seen any threads for it, so I figured I would.

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn't awaken? How would you know the difference between dream and reality?

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

oooh goodie *SCAMPERS OFF TO SITE TO DOWNLOAD*

~Sethos
    "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Nice little short involving an animated Trinity ... in tight leather of course

Jammrock

Comment

Once again, BitTorrent: http://f.scarywater.net/animatrix_3_...40.mov.torrent
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, btu what's this BitTorrent stuff?

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

BitTorrent is a very smart little P2P app. http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/

Clicking on the link makes you a part of a pool of people trying to get the file. You then download the file in a non-linear order, getting the pieces you need from other people, and then giving some of the pieces you have to people that need. As a courtesy, it's a good idea to leave the BitTorrent window open once you complete the file.

BitTorrent does a nice job of taking the load off of servers that are being slashdotted and whatnot. I usually end up getting a BitTorrent file at 80-100kB and uploading it at 4-7kB.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Ah, sounds interesting, thank you

Must take a look at it sometime

AZ

Comment

It doesn't take much to look at. It's a small download, and there's no effort at all to the install. It just hooks into your browser, and takes over whenever you click on a .torrent file. Do it!

Comment

I really hate QT :-\
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
                    I really hate QT :-\
                    LOL ... I convert the QT movies to AVI for people that don't like QT enough that they refuse to install it.

Jammrock

Comment

What do you use to convert them?
                      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

QT Pro - it's the same d/l as quicktime, you just need a key code.

AZ

Comment

They use to have the code last for two versions. The first one I had was for 3/4. The second one for 5 only does five. They don't seem to work for later versions now.

Comment

All the registry codes changed for QT 6.

And yes I use QT 6. For the best quality conversion I use:

Export: Movie to AVI
                            Use: 2x CD-ROM

Everything else either shrinks the video to 4:3 ratio or does a really crappy job converting it.

Jammrock

Comment

Working...
                            X