Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't capture picture

Hi,
    I have just installed a webcam and it works nice with PC-VCR but when I use any other software to capture pictures from my webcam the pictures looks very noisy and have a kind of blue filter. What might be wrong and what should I do about it?

Here are two captures with different softwares

Thanks in advance,
    /Patrik
    Attached Files

Patrik,

For a webcam, your PC-VCR results are even impressive

I don't know ConquerCam: you say "any other". What other ones have you tried? Please also tell us more about your hardware/OS.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to write that I use Matrox Marvel G450 eTV on MicroStar K7T Turbo 2 with AMD Athlon 1.45GHz ,384MB and Win XP Pro. I thought everybody knew

More info about motherboard:

My webcam is a LG LVC-M100NP and is originally bought with a Hauppauge TV-card but now it’s running with my Matrox Marvel G450 eTV using a Video In connection.

There was no info about the camera on LG’s site, although I found some info at the following address:

Btw. all drivers are updated.

The softwares that don’t work are:
      ConquerCam
      SupervisionCam
      Webcam32
      WinCastTV
      WebCam Toolkit

I also tried AVI_IO and it worked (in overlay display not preview), but you can’t run a webcam with that

As Video Device I use a VfW driver: Matrox VidCap Driver (version 2.0.0.0). All the tried softwares work only with RGB Video Format, when using YUY2 I only get a green screen.

Any ideas?

/Patrik

Comment

Working...
      X