Need input on new 21" monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need input on new 21" monitor

Hi. My tax return is in, and I want to get a second monitor for my home computer to compliment my Viewsonic P815 21".. I found this place, any suggestions for which one to go with?

Canada Monitors

Yes they are used, but for those prices, buying a new one seems.. well silly
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Depends. With new one you get warranty. If you don't need it go used.

I adwise to go with two equal monitors.

One more thing, G400 MAX' 2nd head will do only 1280x1024@75 or 11x8@85.

Comment

A co-worked of mine can fix it, if it breaks on me, so I am not hugely worried about the warrenty bit, especially not at less than half the price of a new one.
      I am concidering getting another vid card to go along with it at some point, so don't let the G400MAX be the limitation in what I should look for
      The prices are in Canadian $ btw. which is ~0.68 that of a US$, making the prices pretty good. Of the ones listed on that site, are there any one of them I should stay away from?...
      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

I'd get the same model you already have - nearly equal picture quality, equal feel, equal looks. A monitor is always a part of furniture, too (especially such a big one), so when (if) I'm buying monitors now, I let looks decide for technically equal models.

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I would highly recommend that you take a look at Cornerstone monitors. I have the little brother of this monitor the c1025 and I am very pleased with it.

Joel
          Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Working...
          X