Yuri's Night 2003/World Space Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuri's Night 2003/World Space Party

Tomorrow is the the 42nd anniversary of the launch of Yuri Gagrin, the first man in space, and the 22nd anniversary of the launch of space shuttle Columbia, the first space shuttle.

In commemoration of these and other space events, the event known as Yuri's Night came into being and is celebrated around the world. This year is the 3rd annual Yuri's Night celebration.

75 parties in 35 countries. Shall you go??? www.yurisnight.net
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

unfortunatly people havent got the slightest notion of why uch a thing is impotant... so no party for me.... but its saturday anyway so there will other parties
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Yuri's Night is today!!!

Comment

time zone difreance ...
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Yup. Australia has first go at it.

Comment

Although the MN Yuri's Night wasn't the largest, it was still alot of fun.

Next year it should be much larger, being hosted by the University of Minnesota, seeing as I've now made Students for the Exploration and Development of Space an official student group on campus.

Comment

it's a pitty, but much of the world seem to have lost interest in the space program unless it is bad news or super titanic huge news...a real pitty...

~Sethos
              "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

As president of the Minnesota Chapter of Students for the Exploration and Development of Space, I intend to change that.

Comment

Working...
                X