Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Afternoon - Tidy desk!

Doh!

Got a new Nokia 7650 - with the built in Camera - cool!
    I reckon its time I tidied my desk....

The before shot
    Attached Files
    Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Cool

But gravity in your office seems a little weird - your desk is stuck to the left wall

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

That reminds me of my desk
      But my has much more HW laying around
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

My desk is at the moment L shaped..... I have 2 desks , 1 filing cabinet and 3 boxes of papers under them.....

This is the health Service!

RedRed

Comment

LOL
          Why am I'm not surpriced ?
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Why the hell is everything glued to the wall?
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

When you have finished, you can fly out here and do my office. My filing system (the floor) is getting full, as well as the desktop. In fact, the only tidy desktop is on my monitors
              Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

OK, I am not used to the camera.... its not great, but its fun!

RedRed

Comment

Compared to my desk your's is pretty neat, you can't see the top for all the plants and papers on mine...

~Sethos
                  "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X