Your lesson for the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your lesson for the day

I was happy. My girlfriend and me were dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, quite a lot, and that was my mother-in-law to be.
    She was a career woman, smart, but most of all beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted with me, which made me feel uncomfortable.

One day she called me and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. So I went.

She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me, that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. So before I got married and committed my life to her daughter, she wanted to make love to me just once.

What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just come and get me.

I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the
    front door..........

I opened it, and stepped out of the house.

Her husband was standing outside, and with tears in his eyes, hugged me and said, we are very happy and pleased, you have passed our little test. We couldn't have asked for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

<B>Moral of the story:</B>

Always keep your condoms in your car.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

lol.......... rofl.......... hahahahahahah... hehehehee
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Loud guffaws from here.
      FT.

Comment

bwahahahahahahah
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

BOHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

~Sethos
          "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's awesome.

Jammrock
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

never leave home without them!!!
              Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Re: Your lesson for the day

Originally posted by Wombat
                I was happy. My girlfriend and me were dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, quite a lot, and that was my mother-in-law to be.
                She was a career woman, smart, but most of all beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted with me, which made me feel uncomfortable.

One day she called me and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. So I went.

She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me, that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. So before I got married and committed my life to her daughter, she wanted to make love to me just once.

What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just come and get me.

I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the
                front door..........

I opened it, and stepped out of the house.

Her husband was standing outside, and with tears in his eyes, hugged me and said, we are very happy and pleased, you have passed our little test. We couldn't have asked for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

<B>Moral of the story:</B>

Always keep your condoms in your car.
                OK once again this has been bosted before! Ant please bring back my jokes and flash thread!
                According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
                X