We Love M.s.s.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Love M.s.s.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

downed link?!?

what was on it?
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/ works for me...
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

must be blocked from my end for some reason or the other.... i will look at it when i get back home...
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Can't see it either :-\
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Save this file to disk, and re-name as a .htm file. Then open it... should work then

(had to do it this way as we can't attach html files...) Should at the very least get the words that way - might if you're lucky get the pictures as well...

Gnep
            Attached Files
            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

heh, talk about not being in contact with reality
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

his speaches are helarious.... but they are more helarious in arabic... some sensorship for the more profane words gets through the translation......
                Last edited by SpiralDragon; 11 April 2003, 10:16.

Comment

I considered him more amusing than Centcom briefiengs.

We have captured the fifth Um-Quasar this week. Basra was also taken about 3 times.

Untill the last week of war both were about equally credible.

But I watched a few wars in the media and briefings always look the same.

Comment

as per request here are a few of the insults by MSS:

bush that "akrout" (pimp) and that "ibn ahbeh" (SOB) Balir .. and the usual they will dy and fail stuf..

on one ocation he caled the americans "oujoul" which i am still not to certain of the translation.. but i think it has to do with some sort of farm animal....

he also called the Americans and brit soldiers wimps..

thats about as much as i can remeber.... but you see its not the insults themselves that are funny.. its the way he put it... now that is something that cant be translated...

Comment

There are videos of his briefings at reuters.com.

Comment

too slow a conection to dl them

Comment

"I speak better English than this villain Bush"

Hahaha!!!
                          Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."
                            Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

I inform You now, that you are too far from Reality.
                              Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Working...
                              X