Parhelia Hacked Driver!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia Hacked Driver!!!

If Matrox doesn't release the driver soon, and performance is crappy, can someone make a hacked version of Parhelia driver?
    I've seen Radeon hacked drivers and the performance was amazing.
    I can't tolerate any of this shit with Parhelia anymore

is there something wrong with the current drivers?

BTW is it even legal to hack drivers?
    Last edited by TdB; 10 April 2003, 13:57.
    This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

No, it's NOT legal to hack drivers, or distribute hacked drivers.
      It will not be allowed to happen here.

Joonie, chill out. They are coming.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

LOL, ROFL. Just a bit OT here, anone else notice that NFSHP2 looks better at 1024x768 than 1280x960 (both with FAA enabled) ?. Runs a lot smoother too on my rig
        [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
        Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
        Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
        Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
        Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

@Kruzin: Agree. I am sure something BIG is in works, besides, the next set of drivers should support the upcoming new card from big M. I have a feeling that the G-series drivers are done, but are delayed so that it could be launched alongside with Parhelia's PowerDesk HF.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
            @Kruzin: Agree. I am sure something BIG is in works,
            Wow, you guys make me more impatient If something BIG is really coming for Parhelia, let them have some time, I can wait for that, if it's really good

Comment

To DentyCracker

Is the picture under your ID really your face or just someone else's? 'Cause if it really is...

Comment

Joonie, don't get too excited just yet - all posts here (except those from Kruzin, and he only says that something is coming, not what) are just speculation, hopes, and dreams

AZ
                There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

well i just bought my self yet another g550.... when a new and improved card does come out that is when i will go over the safty budget limit and get it....
                  "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon
                    well i just bought my self yet another g550.... when a new and improved card does come out that is when i will go over the safty budget limit and get it....
                    The Millennium G550 isn't a bad card. And least for 2D anyways.

Wow, you guys make me more impatient If something BIG is really coming for Parhelia, let them have some time, I can wait for that, if it's really good
                    Be patient Matrox knows how to make drivers

Comment

Originally posted by joonie
                      To DentyCracker

Is the picture under your ID really your face or just someone else's? 'Cause if it really is...
                      Are you hitting on Denty?

I don't think he swings that way, not that there's anything wrong with you being thatway.

Rags

Comment

hmm... Denty seems to have put on some weight though..in his old pic he was definately slimmer *grin*
                        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                        ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Originally posted by Rags
                          Are you hitting on Denty?

I don't think he swings that way, not that there's anything wrong with you being thatway.

Rags
                          No, I wasn't hitting on anyone, I don't even know him, I was just curious, 'cause I'm not bold enough to put my picture on the public. Would any one?

Comment

Heh... I'm game enough...

Comment

To Denty

Oh man, I knew you were a doctor. You must be a dentist...
                              Don't crack my teeth though.. I'm wearing a brace.
                              (by the way, do you like watching or playing rugby?)

Comment

Working...
                              X