Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g400 mellenium dualhead tv out

hi
    i have a matrox G400 mellenium dualhead card (on win 2000 prof.) and i can't get a full sceen image on any tv, the image is croped on all sides. when i assign the DVDMAX feature i do get a full screen image but than i can't clone (it's an essenential feature cause i'm a VJ working on arkaos) and when a list of films is played the image jumpes and flickers on every movie.
    i tryed to install the newest matrox drivers but that didn't do any good.
    is this underscan problem solvable on the G400?
    Last edited by brand_nu; 10 April 2003, 07:53.

it's been quite a while that I used a G400, but I am pretty sure that size and position of both heads are adjustable and if I remember correctly, there was also an option to enable overscan.

maybe you need to setup your config to run in independant DualHead for making thos adjustments and you should know that the mode that DVD Max uses is 1024x576.

Hope that helps ...
    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
    Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
    4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
    2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
    4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
    Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
    LG BH10LS38
    LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

thanx maggi

curently i'm following an advice i got: i downloaded all the older g400 drivers from matrox and i'm trying them one by one for adjustable size. i haven't finnished yet but so far, on most of them, the sizes of the secondary heads are not adjustable, and there is no overscan option. on one there is an adjustable second output but my main problem remanes: the zoom function comes out with an ugly black border.

... what did you mean by running the config in independent dualhead?
      and did you mean dvd max runs on 1024X768?

Comment

Working...
      X