New Puppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Puppy

I've had my hands full the last 2 months being trained by our new Akita puppy "Querque".

At 3 months:

Alba and Querque at 3 months old:

Now at 4 months:

Querque:

And of course big sister Alba:

At 5 months Querque weighs 55 pounds and still growing

Last edited by ALBPM; 27 April 2003, 09:00.
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Nice pics! 45 pounds is big at 4 months. My dog turned out bigger than I thought. He is 70 pounds now. Sheesh!

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Notice to people who visit my home:
      1. The dog lives here. You don't.
      2. If you don't want dog hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.
      3. Yes, he has some disgusting habits. So do I and so do you. What's your point?
      4. OF COURSE he smells like a dog.
      5. It's his nature to try to sniff your crotch. Please feel free to sniff his.
      6. I like him a lot better than I like most people.
      7. To you he's a dog. To me he's an adopted son who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly. I have no problem with any of these things.
      8. Dogs are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about whether they have the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant you can sell the pups.
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

lol
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Aww very cute dogs...I recently saw a simular dog at a pet adoption thingy that I really really wanted to adopt...very awesome

~Sethos
          "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

They are both females and have Dad here wrapped around their dew claws so to speak

Alba, we got from the Humane Society. I can't believe someone abandoned/abused her. She is super intelligent and won't do anything that would upset my wife and I. She also won't let any stranger near my wife. She communicates with those big hazel eyes. She can tell me what she wants or if something is wrong with just a look.

Querque, should easily reach the 85 to 90 pound weight for a female Akita. I find it hard to belive she's only 4 months old. She is incredibly agile and alert for a puppy this young. She'll make a great backup for Alba ....LOL
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Querque is cute as a button, and Alba is just beautiful.

@Brian Ellis: So true.
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

WOW! very cute puppies! Glad these 2 puppies found you. (or vice versa )

Comment

Nice dogs, indeed!
                  But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                  My System
                  2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                  German ATI-forum

Comment

Working...
                  X