Funny cartoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny cartoon

(NOTE, political) Some are funny, some are not. Some have a point, some are plainly stupid.
    Last edited by UtwigMU; 4 April 2003, 02:50.

Sadly its gonna be reality
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

arg....
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Well after seeing all those cartoons (cartoons are sometimes worth more than an article), I understand, why majority of USA is for this war.

The most of people (leaders/activists) against this war are mixing all issues (such as marijuana) into this, preventing general central public to associate with them.

On the other hand Bush is spinning this in central position.

I believe peace people need to hire a good PR agency if they want to have their opinion heard, since at least in USA they are making blunt PR mistakes.

If all your anti-war people are like those that demonstrate, than I don't see a shift in opinion unless something major occurs.
        Last edited by UtwigMU; 4 April 2003, 04:46.

Comment

I agree
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

BINGO.

There are those of us who support this war after having thought it through.

There are those of us who might not have wanted the invasion to occur, but now that it has, we support the troops and the government.

Then there are SHEEP.

On both sides.

Sadly, I have yet to hear many people who have anything intelligent to say on the other side... just lots of stone throwers and people going "no war - I'll kill you if you go to war!" and getting arrested.

I have spoken.

- Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
              Sadly, I have yet to hear many people who have anything intelligent to say on the other side... just lots of stone throwers and people going "no war - I'll kill you if you go to war!" and getting arrested.

- Gurm
              There is an advantage to listening more and talking less.

Comment

It's simple to our recent NATO referendum, some presented very valid and substantiated causes against, but demonstrators plainly shouted: "No NATO, freedom." and threw populist floscules around.

WTF?

Comment

The only anti-war (or pro-war for that matter) people you hear about are the ones who are vocal. The majority (as is every opinion on anything) are not heard since they are quiet and thus not put on television. Do not judge a population by the loudest of the representatives. Stupidity is usually compensated for by greater volume.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                    Right-o

Comment

baaaaaaa!
                      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                      X