Now THIS is a proper home theatre PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now THIS is a proper home theatre PC

Looks like they may have done everything right with this one. The shuttles came close, but they still stick the optical out on the front, and the optical in on the back. This box throws in the fancy display on the front as well. Apparently, they're doing an Athlon version too. I want one!
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

That's one nice looking mini-PC! If I had the cash to build an HTPC I would pick up this box in a heartbeat. Well done for MSI.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Sweet...doesn't Alianware also have a simular box?

~Sethos
      "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Now that's slick machine.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Sweet machine.. I want one .. will look better than the mid tower next to the TV
          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Yeah, I saw that. Nice indeed!
            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

sweet! MSI gets the banana

Comment

They have a suggested MSRP on it yet?
                Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I want it!
                  "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

kewl........
                    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

I want the athlon version
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

very cool!

I dont like the colour scheme though
                        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

This is one I would actually want to get, but can any of these have more than one hard drive?

Comment

Hmm... anyone knows is the spectrum software controlled or self-controlled via line-in/out?
                            Anyhow this is really cool... Shuttle and Creative no chance now
                            P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
                            Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
                            And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

WOT - no floppy????

RedRed
                              Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Working...
                              X