Opera 7 for Linux, 7.1 for Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opera 7 for Linux, 7.1 for Windows

There is a new Opera 7.1 version for Linux, as well as for Windows. View the changelog for both here.

EDIT: Both are still Beta versions.

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Nice. It's about time. Do we still have to manually install our plug-ins?
    System Specs:
    Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
    May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
    Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
    And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
    just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
    For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Which plugins did you have to install manually? In windows, of course, I don't use linux.

AZ

Comment

Oper 7.10 for Window is really great, it seems to be a lot faster than the previous one !
        System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Yeah, the final is finally out. Check it out, those who don't have yet. You can install it parallel to your old Opera (and I suggest doing so, it might kill your old config files and bookmarks).

AZ

Comment

Wow, Opera 7.0 was great, but Opera 7.1 is much better.

No more IE for me.

Comment

Running great here under both Linux and Windows.
              Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

OK after a few days, I'm really happy with this Opera 7.10

It runs a lot better than the previous version. I had a few problems that have been solved.

GO FOR IT !
                System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

7.10 was mostly new features. 7.20 should bring bugfixes and performance enhancements...
                  Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

There's an exciting new option in he preferences, multimedia tab: "smooth zooming of images". I don't think it does anything yet, though. But it's nice to see them implement a suggestion I made a few weeks ago

AZ

Comment

Very nice, I like what I see!!!

Comment

WOW! Thanks for the update! ahhh... opera goodness

Comment

Opera 7.11 is out !

Comment

Love it after only a few minutes.

Anybody know of something like the Adshield plugin for IE thats available for Opera?....................or am I jumping the gun and the functionality is also built-in?
                            Lawrence

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, I've never tried Opera. What are the advantages to IE.
                              It seems alot of the murcs here use opera, and I wanted to give it a try but I never had the guts. I'm the guy, if it ain't broke don't f*** with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X