Major accident in Finland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major accident in Finland!

Major accident in Finnish town Kainuu.. No one survived.
    We will condole the following 2 minutes in silence in memorium to our comerades..
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

What exactly happened? Do you have a link?
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

oh my goodness! that's a big mess! what a shame for the "drinkers" out there...hehe
      I'm a genie in a bottle BABY, gotta rub ME the right way!!!

Comment

Oh, the humanity!
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

I feel your pain man... been there!

I used to live in a small town where a local brewery had a depot. The road into the town was kinda tricky, so beer trucks would tip over on a regular basis.... which usually meant free beer since it was now un-sellable
          If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Comment

I've fallen and I can't reach my beer!
            Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

The fireman looks like he's trying to salvage the "good ones."
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                The fireman looks like he's trying to salvage the "good ones."
                Yes allways save the ones alive first and worry about the dead later!
                According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

This makes a lot more sense now that my PC has decided to download the picture. Before I was just saying "huh? WTF?"

I have spoken.

- Gurm
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I would still get screwed

Comment

lol.....
                    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

speaking of drink and drive

WOW that guy can take a lot! lol

Ok... it's not funny. The person died. Unfortunate indeed. Humanity...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                        This makes a lot more sense now that my PC has decided to download the picture. Before I was just saying "huh? WTF?"

I have spoken.

- Gurm

Comment

Working...
                        X