My PC's clock is freaking me out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PC's clock is freaking me out...

Twilight Zone stuff... for some reason the computer's clock didn't roll over, it's got the right time, but it still thinks that it's yesterday! It must be afraid of April fools day or something.

LOL
    I'm a genie in a bottle BABY, gotta rub ME the right way!!!

Comment

Very wierd, seems to be working fine now, I bumped it up to 12:59:59 and it properly rolled over into April.

Comment

Could it be out by 12 hours?
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Well you don't have it set to some bizarre timezone do you? There are some weird timezones out there that might think March has 32 days or something.

I have spoken.

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Already did a virus and ad/spyware check and came up clean. Must have accidentally switched the AM/PM control I guess. Timezone's set properly too, Central (-6) US & Canada
            Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 1 April 2003, 12:06.

Comment

A good old fassion reboot gives mine a nudge in the right direction when I've had that problem in the past (all of one time and on my mom's computer, but hey none the less...)

~Sethos
              "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

had that problem on a system with a dead MBD batary..... the time on that machine is never right.... well not untill i stoped being lazy and changed the damnd battary... then i gave the ancient pc away....
                "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Battery seems fine, and it's not exactly an antique motherboard, Asus TUSL2-C. The problem was most likely between the mouse and the seat.

Comment

Working...
                  X