No video output-please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No video output-please help

I have no video output when I use MS Media Player or PC-VCR Remonte (both only audio) although during Matrox Quick Connect test on the output is test screen.
    I've tried different formats (MJPEG,mpg)
    I've searched also in this forum in subjects but I haven't found anything similar :-(
    Does anyone have the same situation or any advice?

Thanx
    Randoge
    ------------------------------------------------
    I have Marvel G400,win 98se,latest drivers and vt

Have you tried output (presumably to tape) from an editor like Avid Cinema? I must admit that I haven't figured out how to get stuff to tape from PC-VCR Remote or MS Media Player either but I'm doin' fine from Cinema or Premiere.
    Intel TuC3 1.4 | 512MB SDRAM | AOpen AX6BC BX/ZX440 | Matrox Marvel G200 | SoundBlaster Live! Value | 12G/40G | Pioneer DVR-108 | 2 x 17" CRTs

Comment

Thanx for the suggestion but I've tried with Ulead Media Studio Pro 6.0 and no results-it doesn't work :-(
      Randoge

Comment

Also check the format of the material you are trying to output. The Marvel simply ignores you if it is not a supported format - ie - 352x288 with 16 bit 44.1K audio in Pal for instance.

------------------
        Lawrence
        Lawrence

Comment

You can always use the "DualHead Clone" mode to get a TV output, although it will make your desktop unusable while displaying, because you need to play full-screen on your desktop for the clone to work (at full screen on the TV). However, this works with any and all video formats.

Comment

Thanx all of you for advices-now it works
            Randoge

Comment

Run avi_io or Ulead's video capture program. Go to the source selection dialog. Is "Output to TV" checked? If I uncheck this, I don't get any output on my G400 DH. It's annoying, because Win2K put 5 devices on IRQ 11 that won't play nice together, so I can't start up PC-VCR to enable TV output.

Kefoo

Comment

Working...
              X