what to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to buy

ok here is the story... i bought a prepaid credit card for $100 to buy piano teching software... then someone surprised me by getting it for me as agift in return for something i did for him... unfortunatly the Credit card is non refundable and there is no one who wants to buy it off me.... so do any of you have an i dea what i should buy with it? i would like to make a parcial donation to this forum but paypal did not accept the card as it is from leb....

any ideas?
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

could always get a new cool game that you've always wanted, or a nice uograde to your puter ram is cheep, or maybe a new CD you've been wanting or possibly even a new book that you've had your eye on...

well just a coupple of ideas anyway

~Sethos
    "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

50 Kg of gummi bears?
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

lol
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

I'd hit Amazon.com and buy a few books.

Comment

Working...
          X