Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! I can't stop laughing!

If you need a good laugh, check these out

uspoliticsforum.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, uspoliticsforum.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Great stuff
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Prepare yourself for Fallout :P

Comment

Warning: Pop-up Hell.

Kevin

Comment

oops, I should have warned that there are a few pop-ups. about 3 or 4.

Dave
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I got no popups.. thanks to this little gem
            NoAds

Comment

lol... not bad... .... kind of reminds me of a sign post here in leb.... leb is mostly a bilingual country... unlike latin writing arabic is writen right to left and not left to right.... generaly for turists coming to leb its a good idea to put up road signes in both arabic and english..... unfortunatly one such signe had the direction arow for a small town pointing to the left under the arabic title and to the left under the english one..
              "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

3 letters: OMG
                Last edited by ZokesPro; 28 March 2003, 13:26.
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Looks kinda like 3 :P

Comment

oops

Comment

These things are funny, but really more than that, they are dangerous, and in some cases down right, wrong! I mean to suggest that you can survive an atomic blast by getting under your desk for cover is just moronic....

As you may know they suggest duct tape and plastic to block out the chemical/biological agents that may be used in an attack (ummm yes that's right a porous material not approved for use against these sure will work yep...) Well apparently here a few days ago a middle school had a drill wherein they took some 700 students and locked them into the gym and sealed all the doors with duct tape and plastic to keep out the gas. It was later determined that with in an hour all of the air in they gym would have been used and all of the students would be asphyxiated...

People really need to be much more careful with what it is they are doing, and what advice it is that they are taking to heart (even if it does come from the gov't)

~Sethos
                      "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Duck and Cover! Of course it'll help

AZ
                        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

If a door is closed, karate chop it open.
                          From now on, THAT is how I'm gonna open a door!

Comment

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Kooldino actually posted the link where this all started a while ago.
                            Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

As for the popups, just use opera and activate only requested popups, it works

Comment

Working...
                              X