Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan's Data :)

Just reading an article when i came across this:

Microsoft support is here to help you with Microsoft products. Find how-to articles, videos, and training for Microsoft Copilot, Microsoft 365, Windows, Surface, and more.

You gotta love Dan's Data
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

49.7 days eh? Since when could a win 95/98 computer stay up that long anyhow?

Comment

Indeed
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Well, I suppose it might do, provided you booted up and then did nothing
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

even them its a strech
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

This is no doubt a timing wraparound issue. 49.7 days is the amount of time it would take a 32-bit counter to overflow at 1000Hz. I remember Linux on the Alpha once had a similar problem where the floppy drive would stop working after that time

Trust Ribbit to be the nerd who feels the need to explain this stuff...
            Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

LOL

Comment

I have seen simmilar on a delphi app....

20 - odd days and if you click on a scroll bar in a particular object the PC hangs....

(Actually it technically didnt - it takes like 10 days to do the scroll!

Click on the arrows and you are ok.... weird.....

RedRed
                Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Working...
                X