Convert Realplayer in to MPEG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert Realplayer in to MPEG?

I have a clip of the MOAB Bomb being dropped, but its in RM format...is there anyway to convert it to MPEG so I can host it for you guys to watch?
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Download HyperCam. In RealOne go to Tools, Preferences, Hardware (in the Category list), Video Card Compatablility, and set it to "Most Reliable." Use HyperCam to capture to your prefered format, or better yet to a raw AVI then convert. To get framerate of original video, right click in the RealOne window (on the video), and click on "Clip Source". The encoded framerate will be listed.

Comment

So wait...this hypercam thing...will cap video of any kind from an overlay and save it in a new format??

Comment

It won't capture overlays, just verified it. That's why you have to turn RealOne's hardware settings down to the lowest mode, that makes it not use an overlay. If you want to record full-screen stuff I think FRAPS works better, but it's limited to 640x480.
        Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 21 March 2003, 15:44.

Comment

find tinra, install realplayer8 install tinra and convert.
          [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
          Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
          Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
          Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
          Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

*edit* Got confused by the two threads!
            Last edited by Paddy; 22 March 2003, 02:59.
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Denty-What's Tinra?

Jon-when did FRAPS start doing screen caps?

Comment

Working...
              X