Hey Canadians! Möd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Canadians! Möd?

So, I was at a dance exchange, and the Canadians there had these great pants from a company called Möd. Where can I get this stuff?
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

designer Y-fronts?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Never heard of it. Sorry
      #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
      people do all day!"

Comment

Nope, never heard of it.
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

What's a dance exchange??
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

...and what exactly makes a pair of pants "great"?
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I think you're looking for "möd röbes". Be warned though, neither google nor alltheweb turn up any interesting results.

AZ
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

What type of pants were they? What style? Never heard of it though.
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I did a search and got this

*not for kids!*

Comment

*LOL paddy - damn, if just your webcam wasn't broke

AZ
                    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Mod Robes sounds rightt.

These pants are cool because:
                      * They're cut nice and loose
                      * The fabric is comfortable & flows well
                      * The patterns looked cool.

A dance exchange is where you get a couple hundred people from around the country to converge on one city for a long weekend of dancing, food, alcohol, and maybe a little sleep. We just finished up a good weekend here in Denver. My friend has a good set up pictures up at http://www.lindychef.com/webgallery/...denverlx03.htm
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                      X