Breaking News: I am drunk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: I am drunk!

I had some Sake at dinner. Nice Japanese restaraunt. I had some SukiYaki and Sashimi...mmmMMM!

Now I am on my 3rd NewCastle Life is good...

Oh yeah, and Iraq is foobar'd!
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

i will join you on friday......
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

damn it!!! so hungry

hmm... some Sake (not drink, but salmon) and toro will be nice...

AAAHHH!!!!

Edit: They integrate coffee makers into PCs... maybe they should integrate a shshi maker in the PC!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer

Edit: They integrate coffee makers into PCs... maybe they should integrate a shshi maker in the PC!
        You haven't seen our cases, have you? Sushi/sashimi is supposed to be served <B>un</B>cooked.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Man, I could eat Sushi everyday. I agree though, PC's wouldn't be a good sushi maker
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

A PC wouldn't be that bad, but you'd have to roll the sushi on top of the tower.
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
              You haven't seen our cases, have you? Sushi/sashimi is supposed to be served <B>un</B>cooked.
              lol duh! but it would be nice to have a machine that "prepares" sushi for you. (in this case just put in the materials and they will roll out sushi haha)

dunno how that will work tho. damn it i think i am drunk

I love raw fish. Too bad they are so expensive though. My favourite is salmon. They have a different taste from others.
              Last edited by Chrono_Wanderer; 20 March 2003, 16:34.

Comment

as promised... i have officialy joyned you now... and all it took is half a take me home....... been some time since i had a drink ......

he heeeeee it feels great... hope the morning never comes... hate to deal with those ugly hangovers
                "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Good luck in the morning Mine wasn't so bad.

Dave

Comment

New Forum Idea

I recommend that Ant & Co. add an "I'm Drunk" forum. That way, any of us who "tie one on" can update the forum in real-time.

I hope to be there in about 2 hours, though I'll have to go slow for a bit since I'm frying with hot oil on the stove at the moment.

Ant... I'll check back in a bit.

CEM
                    System: P4 2.4, 512k 533FSB, Giga-Byte GA-8PE667 Ultra, 1024MB Corsair XMS PC333, Maxtor D740x 60GB, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, PCPower&Cooling Silencer 400.

Capture Drives (for now): IBM 36LZX 9.1, Quantum Atlas 10KII 9.1 on Adaptec 29160

Comment

I would agree... we could also swap odd drink mixes, such as the uber-ghetto pepsi blue/parrot bay coconut rum mix that I am fond of at the moment...
                      Last edited by DGhost; 23 March 2003, 02:07.
                      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Dave, I do eat sushi everyday (well damn close too)

It does loose its mystic apeal after a while

Dan
                        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                          Dave, I do eat sushi everyday (well damn close too)

It does loose its mystic apeal after a while

Dan
                          I probably eat it one or two times a week and I'd have to agree. I've been eating a lot of white tuna lately as opposed to red tuna. Salmon is still one of my all time favorites. I also like sea urchent and raw shrimp with the deep fried heads I don't even bother with the meal anymore, I just get Sashimi with some rice and sometimes vegetables on the side. Been eating a lot of Thai food lately though

Dave

Comment

Once every couple weeks is enough for me.

Otherwise I prefer very rare steaks (as in put 'em in bright sun a few minutes ), venison, rabbit, pork loins, frog legs, game birds and a large doses of shellfish, salmon, tuna steaks and catfish.

This an my total cholesterol is always under 120 with a 6:1 HDL/LDL ratio and very low triglycerides.

Dr. says he'd kill for my familys liver enzymes

Dr. Mordrid
                            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 23 March 2003, 21:40.
                            Dr. Mordrid
                            ----------------------------
                            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Damn, lucky you, my cholesterol is high and runs in the family. I had 267 a few months ago and I started taking Liptor. My cholesterol is now 199 and lowering.

My wifes family love raw meat too. Over the years, I have switched from medium-rare to medium.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X