Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you got to love the chinees

a 100 what
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

It's the Inquirer and it says in 18 months.

Why do people keep posting this crap?

Comment

1g l2 cache... wonder how much would it cost?

Anyway, 0.09 does have a lot of potential.
      But it would be very difficult in mastering the process...
      P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
      Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
      And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

what exactly do you meen by that... what aspect of my post did you find so crapy as to insult me in the third person...
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

While the chinese government is looking to enter the processor market, I understood they were to target the very low end, but target it at beowulf clusters and the like...
          Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

WOW... very interesting article!!!! 128-bit CPU yummy...

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon
              what exactly do you meen by that... what aspect of my post did you find so crapy as to insult me in the third person...
              I was insulting the Inquirer not you. They're tabloid. If I was insulting you, it would be very clear though I have not had reason to and it could get me in trouble with the MODs.

Comment

sory.. i must be a bit edgy today... your not the first person i snaped at today... and that is not normal for me...

Comment

heh

yay group hug hahahaha

Comment

Dance with the bunnies!

Comment

Comment

I dont think it is byond the relms of possibility that if GA is being used that this sort of proc would be do-able.... coupled with the 90um tech.... 18 months could be over optimistic - but a 5 GHz proc would be nice - and could be possible...

in 18 months a 5 ghz proc would technically be mid-range desktop/bottom end server if Moores law holds..... High_Jumbllama!

RedRed
                        Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Wow! This CPU sounds even better than Elbrus' E2K

AZ
                          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

the Long March chips feature 1Gb level 2 cache
                            If they mean on-chip L2 cache, I want some of whatever they're smoking. Even if that's gigaBIT, it's still 119 megabytes. If it is for real, cool.

Comment

This is bullshit. 128bit something-or-other, INTERNALLY.. MAYBE. But they are making them pin compatible with a 32 bit processor and presumably workable on their boards? Whatever.. we shall see.

Comment

Working...
                              X