Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Dell!!!

I HATE DELL!!!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

I Hate drivers with cell phones!
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Eat your burritos!

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
        Eat your burritos!
        Okay, now I'm curious

what has it to do with me hating dell and the spawns of hell they produce and sell?
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Re: I Hate Dell!!!

Originally posted by Technoid
          I HATE DELL!!!
          Me too.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Nothing at all. It's just the first random thought that popped in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
              Nothing at all. It's just the first random thought that popped in my head.
              Should have guessed

Comment

Actually, I have a running joke with a buddy that bought a system from them. He had problems with the system and after a few call, a new mobo and countless frustrating moments he called me and I had a solution for him over the phone. He has since called me a few times for various problems and when he calls I now answer 310-PAT . (I know it's him -call display)
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

What's wrong with Dell? Compared to HP, Compaq, or Gateway they are saints.

- Gurm
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I would still get screwed

Comment

I'm no Zokes, but I have my moments.

In any case, what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                      What's wrong with Dell? Compared to HP, Compaq, or Gateway they are saints.

- Gurm
                      For me it's not about the computers, Dell has been making some pretty stupid decisions lately.

@High_Jumbllama: Ah random thoughts.

I haven't posted a random thought in a little while!
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

well, you could say that I had my last drop

Dell is now in the same cathegory as Compaq, Packard Bell and Olivetti :shit computers run by shitheads that sells its bulk to people that don't know better.....

Comment

damn, do you hate me for owning a dell??

Comment

No, we pity you.
                            Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

That's why I always build my own computers.
                              --Insert something here--

Comment

Working...
                              X