Pics Show American Girl Murdered.. GRAPHIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics Show American Girl Murdered.. GRAPHIC

Somebody tell me.. Is boldfaced murder not a crime in Israel? Did the Israeli's own God not give Moses a tablet specifically commanding that "thou shalt not do murder?"

As if this were not damning enough, they bulldozed houses with people inside as well, killing a 4 year old girl, among others.

This act was completely uncalled for. If a civilized country like the Netherlands decided it needed to bulldoze terrorist safehouses, it would send the army or police in to remove these people first. Israel is guilty of perpetrating today the same thing it still browbeats Germany for committing in the ever more distant past.. state supported murder.

I certainly don't take the Palestinian side, either. They have killed their share of innocents.. on purpose. But they have no legitimacy as a government, and are not being given any for this very reason. The government is supposed to uphold the law.

I have no further sympathy for Israel.

"They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Ahh.. your thread title was kind of non-specific there.. didn't notice it.

Comment

Working...
      X