Ideas for a documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for a documentary

kay... i have been asked to come up with an idea for a documentary... and if it is good i get to direct it,,, (if the guy who asked me gets the sponsorship for it)

any ideas you would like to share....

one of mine is the imanace of globalization and its effects on the world culture...

what do you think?
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

erm all I can think about this morning is the immanence of me needing to go to the toilet, and its effect on my sense of smell, due to the obscene amount of Guinness I drank last night. Oh my god it smells as if something crawled up in there and died!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

lol....
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
        erm all I can think about this morning is the immanence of me needing to go to the toilet, and its effect on my sense of smell, due to the obscene amount of Guinness I drank last night. Oh my god it smells as if something crawled up in there and died!
        You could call them 'paddy cakes'
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

yes i am sure that is an intresting documentary topic ......

lol

any way first documentary i ever mad was about darkness.... why people are afraid of it (al la plato's alegory of the cave) and how thir actual feer is of themselves becoming "warewolves" so to speek...

Comment

Could you do something about the impending war and it's effect on ppl in your area, if and when it actually starts.
            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

How about peoples view of humanity's future in space and how it has changed over time.
              Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

that space bit sounds intresting but i dont think i have the resources for that .... gtforty: not bad an idea but somehow i think the people here are to tierd to bother with such a topic (really)

Comment

Working...
                X