X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio K.A.O.S.

By Roger Waters

RADIO K.A.O.S
    Last edited by SpiralDragon; 17 March 2003, 12:36.
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Good album, if a little pretentious at times. I like it though. Might have to listen to it again tonight...
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

this is an alboum i have been looking for for ages.. couldnet import it here till now... got it a few days ago along with "the Pros and Cons of Hitch hiking" just love these two albums...

my wish is for pink and floyd to become Pink Floyd once more... saw a Roger Waters concert "in the flesh" last year here in leb... it was ecstatic... love the lirics and the madnes in which he portrays his ideas..... and agrea with very much what he has to say.... had the Radio K.A.O.S. film but then i lent it to a freind and havent seen it since...
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Roger Waters ain't gonna get back together with the rest of the Floyd. Too much bad blood...
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

that i know it was good while it lasted... but hay even the egals reunited...

Comment

And it's a pity, because without him Pink Floyd are just psychadelic leftovers from a better time. Their new stuff is just weak in comparison.

- Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            I would still get screwed

Comment

so true

Comment

They still have the sound though. Gilmour actually wrote a lot of the riffs we all love. With Waters in the 70s though, they did do their best work by far.

Doesn't matter anyhow.. they are all turning into Willburys.

Comment

"willburys" ???

Comment

heh.. from the group "The Traveling Willburys." A Willbury is a washed up rocker who can only write songs like, oh.. washed up rockers write. The perfect example of a Willbury type song is "I Will Get By" by the Grateful Dead.

Comment

i see what you meen ah well... atleast we have thire recordings when they wher still great.... any one remeber syd

Comment

Dude, the Grateful Dead were Wilburys from the day they started recording. Everyone always goes on about how great they were, but their songs all go like this:

"Plinka plinka plinka... mumble mumble mumble... plinka plinka plinka."

- Gurm
                        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                        I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                        X