"Mark all forums read" button functionality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mark all forums read" button functionality

I know its always been like this, but I really hate the fact that I am told "All forums will now be marked as read and all new indicators should be turned off" - I did click on the button to do that particular job after-all.

Since you guys are overhauling the code and fiddling, how about killing that confirmation step after hitting the button and just get on with clearing the indicators.?
    Lawrence

Hmm its a possability... anyone else.... want that done.
    Truth be told its already done by the time you see that. I could just point it back to the main forum page.

Comments?

Dan
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Yeah, I think alot of the confirmation pages are a bit useless (except for possible the search, but even it...). For a site that caters to average users it might be a good idea to have it implemented, but here it's just one more page we have to wait on to load.

Either way, it doesn't annoy me all that much, but I sure wouldn't miss it.
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Working...
      X