ICQ question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICQ question

I know there is some option in ICQ that will keep incomming messages from poppin up on my screen automatically. I haven't set up ICQ in quite a while and now I can't remember how.

I just want the little yellow thingy flashin, waiting for me to click it instead. Anybody know where this option is?

I'd hate having to beat up my brother everytime he sends me an ICQ message during a game of Splinter Cell
    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Friends don't let friends use ICQ Seriously though, I can't help you since I haven't used it in over 2-3 years because it's eeeevil!
    Last edited by Helevitia; 16 March 2003, 18:59.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Every ICQ fix you'll ever need.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Miranda

Every (insert any other IM program for win) fix you'll ever need.

Comment

Under "Main" button - "Alerts and Notifications" select the notification you want.

Comment

Working...
          X