avid 1.0 - muting play/volume control when rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avid 1.0 - muting play/volume control when rendering

Hi Guys, forgive me if i'm repeating q's and for a lack of know-how round these forums, but when i go to record my avid work out to VCR sound plays out of the speakers but i get no sound being recorded to video, only a picture. everything seems to be setup fine but i've noticed that when i select avid cinema all the boxes within my play/volume control become muted, also unmuting themselves when i unselect avid cinema. is there a patch that would work for this or anything appreciated as i'm stumped! cheers
    Tom Buckham

hey tom,

disconnect you speakers out and connect you audio out to the vcr. you have audio out to vcr now? i'v read that if that works you need to get a splitter.
    i just read your other thread--- your audio in setup needs to have the line in highlighted in avid.

[This message has been edited by evil twin (edited 12 September 2000).]

Comment

Hi Evil Twin, cheers for the reponse. Its not a plug in thing thats the problem though I think,

"i just read your other thread--- your audio in setup needs to have the line in highlighted in avid. "

However I think what you said here could explain why avid keeps checking all the mute boxes in my volume control whenever i go to render out! However I'm not that computer literate and was wondering if u could elaborate?

cheers loads
      Tom

Comment

Working...
      X