Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid multi display and PC VCR problem

Hey guys

I have on win2000 a 16mb Marvel G400 AGP at 1024x768x32 going to my main screen, and a 4mb Mystique in PCI-2 at 640x480x32 going to a 31inch Destination monitor.

The plan is to watch all of my movies and TV episodes in mpeg and wmv9 on the Destination. Both cards are ok and everything is peachy display driver wise, but WMP flakes out on the Destination connected to the Mystique - it will play fine windowed, but will not full screen. I've tried it with the mystique running as primary and secondary display - no difference.

PC VCR will not launch - I uninstalled it, checked the registry and reinstalled it - same message - either another app is using the card or there's not enough video memory.

What dumb detail am I forgetting that's screwing this all up?

Thanks in advance
    Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!
Working...
X