X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kind of BS that still exists here

Breaking News, Lebanon News, Middle East News & World News

read it... i will coment after i here what you have to say
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

hmm... seems like a case of media-induced mass-hysteria to me.

State officials/Schools seem to be a factor in the hysteria as they seem to indirectly confirm the rumours...

Comment

you got that right
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

""Devil worshippers supposedly dress in black, look “grungy,” have several body piercings, tattoos and long untrimmed hair and beards.""

They just described every Goth in the western world!

Kevin

Comment

Quality news reporting, at its best..... That TV channel has a lot to answer for..........
          Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

not only that ... they are actualy banning rock and heavy metal music again..... why?... well some 7 years ago there where cuple of unrelated youth suicieds..... i hapen to know the family of one.. the kid kild himself becuse of stressfull famli conditions..... nothing to do with "heavy metal" the news just turned this thing upside down and somehow linked it with kurt kobain's suicied/death.... and then the satanic stuf started.... on TV they got some realy... realy ... realy moronic people showing of thier satanic rituals.... and belive me when i say they where moronic....

Comment

Working...
            X