Orrid surnames to have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orrid surnames to have

Shitta thats one I've seen another is Daft.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Cox? Even if the spelling is wrong, the last name doesn't sound right. Bush is another.
    #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
    people do all day!"

Comment

I like Bushes....both political and female...though I prefer the latter trimmed a bit

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

here i leb we have a "game" with forigne names like "niko balakhove" which translated in to lebanes arabic would meen **** him without fear...

or jhon masakliyeh... which translates in to jhon held my groind....
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

I remember seeing a long list of names in the local newspaper once.. it was supposedly a list of local high school students that supported SADD (students against driving drunk.) Guess what the very first name on the list was?

Ima Wackinov.

Comment

There is also a chain of grocery stores in Texas called H.E.B. The founder's last name was Butt. His first name is commonly assumed to be Harry. (I think it was actually Howard, but Harry is funnier..) His children were supposedly named Lacy and Ophelia, and there were other businesses too.. The Butt Rubber Plantation, the Butt Liquor Stores, and of course the Butt Poker Parlor..

Comment

During one of my summer jobs during high school, at a bank, we had a customer named Reiner Schmuck. He must've been beaten up quite regularly as a kid...

My brother had a TA in university named Phoque Woo. Gotta say that one carefully

And for the "parents with no creativity" award... my mother's podiatrist: Dr. George George. No kidding.
              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

My surname has been mentioned in this list
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

A friend new a person named Robert Loblaw - or Bob Loblaw (say it a few times fast)
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Is there some english word for "born", "birth", "to birth" maybe etc. that is more...traditional; I mean in old dialect?
                    If you gave it to me, I can write here what name possibly would I have in England...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy [MU]
                      My surname has been mentioned in this list
                      Your name is Butt?

Comment

i think the native canadians have the best sense of humor in naming their offspring..................... from school i remeber a girl named iona

beerwagon

gota love them parents
                        another dawg basking in the sun

iwill xp333-r, xp2500@ 340ddr :need better ram

Comment

Your name is Butt?
                          It's not that one....
                          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Is it Cox? Heh.. if so, at least your first name isn't Issac.

Comment

Issac Cox

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                              Is it Cox? Heh.. if so, at least your first name isn't Issac.
                              ROTFLMAO
                              Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Working...
                              X