Someone help me please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone help me please!

Well I got home last night to find out it was the not-the-mother-in-law's birthday and we were going out to dinner. Then the horrifying reality hit me that I'd miss the very last episode ever of Farscape! Went to throw a tape in the VCR to record it and found we had none! Anybody in the UK have a copy on tape they could lend me, I'm desperate!!

Also missed the first half of the Forest match as well so I was not best pleased.

I'll ask my mate, but doubt he's taped it...
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

If you let me know which episode is it (I'm not familiar with Farscape), I can pull it down from the hub.

4x21 La Bomba?

Comment

It's 4x22 Bad Timing

Comment

I don't see it but since I see 4x21 it should be there soonâ„¢.

I'll be checking this from time to time. If you don't find other means and it appears I can pull it down.

Comment

I'll fix that

Comment

Hey Ant, what happened to your Ant avatar? This one is kinda scary

Comment

I think it represents what happened to him after missing that Farscape finale
                Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

That is how I looked last night sitting through dinner with the in-laws knowing I was missing the last episode of Farscape and the Nottingham Forest footie match!

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
                    That is how I looked last night sitting through dinner with the in-laws knowing I was missing the last episode of Farscape and the Nottingham Forest footie match!
                    ROFL

I know the feeling
                    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ant

ouch

But I guess they won't be visiting you again anytime soon, maybe you even scared them off for good

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
                        Ant has an arse for a chin!

EDit: I should clarify, I mean the AV does. I haven't actually seen Ant's real face
                        Last edited by Fat Tone; 11 March 2003, 09:59.
                        FT.

Comment

Sorry mate - My VCR is dead.
                          Can't you just pull it from the net?
                          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Umm... are you sure it's the last ever episode? I thought a new season just started?

- Gurm
                            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                            If only life were as easy as you
                            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                            If only life were as easy as you
                            I would still get screwed

Comment

We just got the last episode of Season 4, the last season now those swines at the Scifi channel cancelled it. The SciFi channel here in the UK by the way just started showing season 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X