Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with a G550 DVI VGA Output to Sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with a G550 DVI VGA Output to Sell?

Hi,

I'm putting together a new system and I only have the video card left to get, but NONE of my local computer shops carries the Matrox G550 (it's either ATI or Nvidia!) and some of the eBay sellers selling the G550 have ridiculous shipping fees to Toronto, so if anyone has a G550 with DVI and VGA output they're willing to sell, please email me!

Thanks!
    Last edited by SinoSurfer; 9 March 2003, 16:13.

Re: Anyone with a G550 DVI VGA Output to Sell?

Originally posted by SinoSurfer
    Hi,

I'm putting together a new system and I only have the video card left to get, but NONE of my local computer shops carries the Matrox G550 (it's either ATI or Nvidia!) and some of the eBay sellers selling the G550 have ridiculous shipping fees to Toronto, so if anyone has a G550 with DVI and VGA output they're willing to sell, please email me!

Thanks!
    have you checked on http://www.gbcomp.com/ ?
    OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Comment

luck
      cal
      another dawg basking in the sun

iwill xp333-r, xp2500@ 340ddr :need better ram

Comment

Actually, I do have one that's not in use - o.k. to e-mail me @ chas.putnam@verizon.net
        Work is for people who don't know how to surf

Comment

Working...
        X