No announcement yet.

Hooters Air.. now this is more like it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooters Air.. now this is more like it!

Finally a development that makes life better in this world!

In a world where 9-years are dressed up like prostitutes and sensationalized ... I saw this coming.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I highly doubt the validity of this story.

Yes, the company that owns Hooters has purchased US Airlines....but this has been in the works for quite a while. It's been an ongoing big news story here in Denver for months, as Denver International is a major hub for US Airlines, and provides locals with thousands of jobs.
      Months ago, I heard a radio interview with some exec from the company, where he was straight-out asked if this is what was gonna happen, and he said no way.

Think about it.
      What are the chances the FAA would allow this.
      It's an airlines, not a strip bar.
      And with so many consumers, travel agents, and corperate big wigs being female these days, it would be a terrible buisiness decision, even if it was allowed.

I think this "news" story is akin to the countless radio disk-jockey jokes that have been around for the many months that this deal has been in the works.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
        I highly doubt the validity of this story.

Yes, the company that owns Hooters has purchased US Airlines....but this has been in the works for quite a while. It's been an ongoing big news story here in Denver for months, as Denver International is a major hub for US Airlines, and provides locals with thousands of jobs.
        Months ago, I heard a radio interview with some exec from the company, where he was straight-out asked if this is what was gonna happen, and he said no way.

Think about it.
        What are the chances the FAA would allow this.
        What regulations state what sort of attire may be worn by stewardesses? I highly doubt there is any such regulation.

It's an airlines, not a strip bar.
        Yeah.. they aren't stripping though.

And with so many consumers, travel agents, and corperate big wigs being female these days, it would be a terrible buisiness decision, even if it was allowed.
        Female CEOs can bite my big one. The minute a woman decides to be all about corporate politics and ladder climbing, she might as well fill it up with cement and trowel it over.. she is no longer a real woman. Feminst types like this are why Europeans and European-Americans are dying out. Matriarchal societies DON'T WORK! But they don't care, do they? They WANT us all to die out. Mexicans in America and Muslims in Europe are really happy about this.. they will get to take over now.. good for them that their women know their place and have nothing against being women and bearing their children. If I had the money and power to start this airline, I would do so precisely to anger feminists. They are a worthless waste of human flesh. Enough men would be crowding into those planes to make it an economic non-issue.

P.S. I'm not kidding or overdramatizing this issue. The demographics speak for themselves. The feminist agenda is sociological suicide, and I will not shut up and be passive/submissive in hopes that if I don't say anything about it, I might GET some this week. I have news for you guys who are like this.. you are just making things worse by allowing women to walk all over you. Most women have no respect for wimps.

If any of you think I'm a raving reactionary lunatic, so be it. I'm right.

Just as a test, rent and watch the movie What Women Want sometime. If you can do this without a serious desire to vomit, you are pretty much hopeless. Go to the pet store and get yourself a nice dog collar and leash. I would never want to see that woman again after she had fired me. If I had been stupid enough to fall in love with her, that would break the spell right there. The putrescence of feminism is utterly ruining this world.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by KvHagedorn
          What regulations state what sort of attire may be worn by stewardesses? I highly doubt there is any such regulation.
          Sober up, and THINK about it.
          Half naked girls serving drinks at 30-50k feet.
          You think there is a problem with controlling passengers now, what do you think a plane full of drunk guys trying to grab some ass would be like?

Yeah.. they aren't stripping though.
          True, they are not stripping. But short-shorts and tank tops is as near as you can get. Have you ever actually BEEN to a Hooters? I have, and it's as near to a strip club as you can get without actual nipples showing.

[Female CEOs can bite my big one. Bla bla bla, wet dream, whackoff fantaies.

P.S. I'm not kidding or overdramatizing this issue. The demographics speak for themselves. The feminist agenda is sociological suicide, and I will not shut up and be passive/submissive in hopes that if I don't say anything about it, I might GET some this week. I have news for you guys who are like this.. you are just making things worse by allowing women to walk all over you. Most women have no respect for wimps.

You are over dramatizing. Get a grip (and not on yourself, while you dream of having a hooters girl). My point is that this story is just that. A story. A fairy tale. It ain't gonna happen.
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

It's a market gimmick. They are trying something out to see if it gets business. And if it's within the law then why not?

That's the impression that article gave me.

Off Topic:
            The girl in the pic is REALLY cute!!
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Got mostly the same article in the biz section of the Japan times as well

Dan
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

LOL.

KvH, you're going all rabid on us. I disapprove of militant feminism as much as the next person (and agree that on a sociological level it has failed utterly). But please leave off the misogynistic garbage, ok?

- (even) Gurm (has his limits)
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                If only life were as easy as you
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                If only life were as easy as you
                I would still get screwed

Comment

And we just know in the event of an emergency that those HIGHLY trained attendents will KNOW just what to do...yeah right
                  I think I'd have better chances just jumping...

~Sethos
                  "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

I heard that these girls will just be extras to the normal flight crew - which would actually make more sense: Trained crew in safety measures who don't have to worry about no ice the 34B's coke, and a vegetarian meal for 58A...then bimbo's to serve drinks.

Comment

In case of a water landing, HOOTERS can be used as a floatation device.
                      --Insert something here--

Comment

will KNOW just what to do...yeah right
                        1: Place head between legs
                        2: Kiss arse goodbye.
                        Paul ... Peterborough ..Uk

....Ex- Perth ...WA .....

The ( EX) Forrestfield Flyer

Comment

Originally posted by Ajax
                          In case of a water landing, HOOTERS can be used as a floatation device.

Yes! That might be worth crashing for.
                          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

i dont like women who are just about looks.. and i dont like women who are all about ball braking... but i do like a woman who is smart and able to defend herself and be perfectly feminin..... women dont like wimps true.. but they dont like pimps either...
                            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon
                              i do like a woman who is smart and able to defend herself and be perfectly feminin..... women dont like wimps true.. but they dont like pimps either...
                              So how come every girl I know is going out with a wimp or a pimp?
                              Meet Jasmine.
                              flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
                              X