Hyperactive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperactive

Curious what have you seen people eat or drink that makes them hyper active. I've seen.

1) Chocalate
    2) Orange juice, no kidding.
    3) Alcohol Now I've only ever seen one person do this but he certainly gets very very very active.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

1) cocaine
    2) shrooms
    3) nicotine/caffeine/sleep deprivation

Other than that I've seen a lot of people say that when they eat sugar it makes them hyperactive, but it only works when they KNOW they are eating sugar, othewise it won't do anything.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Showing complete ignorance whats shrooms???

Now normal smoking makes any one hyperactive I don't believe it but hold one I've seen someone drinking orange juice do it.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

1) Magic mushrooms, a hallucinogen. My buddy said that his best friend ate 2 grams and he when nuts for about 12 hours figgiting and what not. (usually he's pretty sedated, so to me that's him being hyperactive)

2) I was at a party where many people were doing coke and this one chick couldn't stop pacing! She must have did about 40 laps around her living room before the effects wore off.

3) Sometimes if I go 36 hours without sleeping I'll get this HUGE burst of energy for about 10 hours, but after that you almost instantly fall asleep.

That's strange how orange juice can make one hyperactive, usually it just quences ones thirst!

Comment

Yogurt.
          Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Yogurt now thats another wierd one.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I am "allergic" (hope is the right word) to milk and everything produced with it.
              But I too much love and can't live without milk and coffee, yogurt, CHEESE...

So, after eating one of this (especially Yogurt, don't know why), I start acting at light speed
              Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Bit of bummer being allergic to milk as it's very hard to get away from it.
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

"3) Alcohol Now I've only ever seen one person do this but he certainly gets very very very active"

Well, after a few shots I used to... I couldn't stop talking
                  Though as of late only the smell of alcohol makes me nauseous
                  Last edited by Admiral; 9 March 2003, 03:35.

Comment

Lots of things can do this to various people.

Biochemistry - gotta love it!

- Gurm
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

1) Caffeine Pills (Try those when youre tired )

2) Dr Pepper (Works almost as good as 1 )

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                        Bit of bummer being allergic to milk as it's very hard to get away from it.
                        Yup, I used to be allergic to milk when I was a wee baby. I'm over it but my body still can't handle large quantities of milk.

Comment

ever heard the story (urban legend?) of the guy discovering xtc?

mfg
                          wulfman
                          "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                          "Lobsters?"
                          "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                          "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

well in the reverse Esspresso tends to make me sleepy

~Sethos
                            "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Heh....shrooms. I remember my first time on shrooms. Had a bad trip. Thought I was dead (not kidding here). It sucks on a bad trip, but is awesome on a good one. All depends on the people you're with. It's been awhile since I've done that stuff, and I doubt I'll be doing it again anytime soon...
                              System Specs:
                              Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                              May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                              Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                              And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                              just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                              For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Working...
                              X