• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Funny stuff to watch

Click the links...

Nokia Adveristment:

Stupid cat:

TechTV Blooper:

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

This first one is AWESOME!!!!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

That last one can't be for real.. LOL

"...so this is a one-of-a-kind piece, there's no other one like this particular one in the world..."

Comment

The last one is real. I saw it on the TechTV web site once.

Jammrock
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

See how the guys hands are shaking? He's too damned nervous to be trusted with something fragile like that.

Comment

It looks like he crushed it on purpose, the way he held it in both hands.

Comment

His hands were shaking the whole time. He was probably nervous being on TV, and was holding it tight so he wouldnt drop it. I doubt he realized it was that fragile. But it does look like a comedy routine, though.
              P=I^2*R
              Antec SX1240|Asus A7V333WR|Athlon XP2200 1.80Ghz|512 MB PC2700|TDK VeloCD 24-10-40b|Samsung 16x DVD|SBAudigy2|ATI Radeon 8500 128MB|WinTV Theater|15/20/60GB Maxtor|3x 100GB WD100JB RAID0 on Promise Fastrak Lite|WinXP-Pro|Samsung SyncMaster 181T and 700p+|Watercooled

IBM Thinkpad T22|900Mhz|256MB|32GB|14.1TFT|Gentoo

Comment

LOL...LOL

That last one is FUNNY!!

but he didn't loose compousre no...not at all

~Sethos
                "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

I donno about that last one. Those old cylinder phonograph records are NOT that fragile, unless it was a genuine wax master, in which case The moron got what he deserved, handling it like that.

My mom has an old Edison cylinder phonograph and about 75 cylinder records and I have about 15 of my own. The track surface is celuloid around a hard plaster substrate. They are surprisingly tough, considering those in our possession are @ 100 years old and they still play perfectly. How many of todays gizmos will you be able to say that about?

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                  X