• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup it's happened didn't take long

Morons.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

People who want to look at partly naked kids... or even FULLY NAKED kids... need go no further than the local library or bookstore.

There are hundreds if not thousands of books containing artistic nudes of people of all ages and genders.

MOOOOOOOORONS.

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Yeah... see... I think there is a real issue there... how would you like it if someone took a picture of you nekkid and posted it on the internet without your permission or knowledge... it could be damaging to ones reputation/career...

Kudos to the Brits for being proactive with this...

now then... what a bunch of freaking idiots if they feel the need to take horrible quality pictures (and those phones take *horrible* quality pictures) of people and post them on the intarweb. kinda makes me want to spew fire forth from my eyes and kill people.
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

This is ridiculous.. paranoid women and women-wannabes having nothing better to do with their time than to foist their own twisted ideas for new mental tyrrany upon society. I swear, people nowadays have to worry about EVERY little thing they do to avoid being crushed by the authorities. From cameras taking snaps of you speeding (a $200 ticket for going 5mph over the limit is not uncommon now either) to this kind of thing. You are in danger of being picked up by the KGB if you don't pay strict attention to your business and dutifully avoid all joyful activities in life (which might even extend to watching some kids have fun at the pool.. because their joy brings warmth to the heart, not because it gives you a woody. ) We are living in the most repressive times in recent memory, folks.. the feeling might be familiar to Russians over a certain age, though.. something has got to break here soon..

Comment

*sigh*

Look, it's very simple. Yes, you're creeped out by some perv leering at your daughter. But let's face it - people have been taking nekkid pictures of kids, LEGALLY, for 100 years. They will continue to do so for the next 100.

Now if they take OBSCENE pictures of kids, they should be gut-shot and ... err... other nasty stuff.

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

death by bungie?
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
              *sigh*

Look, it's very simple. Yes, you're creeped out by some perv leering at your daughter. But let's face it - people have been taking nekkid pictures of kids, LEGALLY, for 100 years. They will continue to do so for the next 100.

Now if they take OBSCENE pictures of kids, they should be gut-shot and ... err... other nasty stuff.

- Gurm
              I agree.. anyone who harms a child should get the bull-hog treatment for about 60 years.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                a $200 ticket for going 5mph over the limit is not uncommon now either
                jebus christ! time to buy a velo
                no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by thop
                  jebus christ! time to buy a velo
                  You've never been to Texas, have you?

Comment

Hmm one should think with all the oil industry in texas it should be a car friendly state
                    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

It's very car-friendly, but a speeding ticket will still rape you. Actually we don't have too many of the cameras here yet, that's mainly in California. Texas is the size of France, though, and communities are really spread out. Lots of people live out in the middle of nowhere, so cars are just essential. Being Texas, too, lots of those cars are full-size pickups and SUVs.

Comment

And to think... On a recent trip I just about passed Texas state troopers going 20+ MPH over the speed limit... twice...
                        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost
                          And to think... On a recent trip I just about passed Texas state troopers going 20+ MPH over the speed limit... twice...
                          Someones lucky.

I've been on the motorway doing 90 and seen a white car coming up quickly. Knowing it was a pig I slowed down and watched it turn off to one the police monitoring points. The pig must have been doing 100 mph to get there. No lights or anthing just everyday speeding.
                          Anyway slight drift of orginal subject. This nonsense is one of the reasons why if I see a young child fall over and hurt themselfs I won't go anywhere near them in case the parent/parents acuse me of abuse.
                          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Actually tickets by camera have been overturned in a number of situations by higher courts. If you have the money to retain a lawyer, it's easy to overcome, because virtually all states decree that you HAVE to be presented the ticket at the time of the offense by an officer. *shrug*

- Gurm

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                              Anyway slight drift of orginal subject. This nonsense is one of the reasons why if I see a young child fall over and hurt themselfs I won't go anywhere near them in case the parent/parents acuse me of abuse.
                              I would help anyone in need of assistance in a case like that, including a child. If the parents are paranoid schizophrenics and run over screaming that I was harming their kid, I would just have to drop them.

Comment

Working...
                              X