StarCraft Ghost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarCraft Ghost

Not sure it this is for the Gaming Forum, but its not related to Matrox Hardware. Feel free to move it though

The game looks great, but so far I only heard about it for GameCube and XBox. Will there be a PC version as well?

They better release one...

edited a typo away

Nope, no PC version.
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

They have left the platform that made them, to move into other areas.
      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

There is a PS2 version though.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Like no PC version ever or just right now???

~Sethos
          "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

never.

Comment

That is a crock of dung, and it stinkith...

~Sethos
              "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Sethos
                That is a crock of dung, and it stinkith...

~Sethos
                Not that I really care, this is not a realtime strategy game!
                Some bio-hazard (resident evil) lookalike
                P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
                Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
                And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

Yeah, but have you seen the preview movie that they released? Fighting protoss, hydralisks, and goliaths! And cloaking! It looks awesome.
                  Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Blah blah FPS ON CONSOLE blah blah blah.

Honestly, why people spooge over FPS on consoles is beyond me. It's like... "torture me, put it in low res, make the sound all shitty, and then take away all the control I had over the character".

I'd rather eat glass.

- Gurm
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

yes we would rather have you eat glass to Gurm...

Sorry gurm I could not resist, it was just a joke,really

Comment

Gurm, i'll donate 10$ to MURC if you document that!
                        Anyway, console and pc games is just a totally different market. I like both.

Comment

Originally posted by thop
                          Gurm, i'll donate 10$ to MURC if you document that!
                          Anyway, console and pc games is just a totally different market. I like both.
                          GFX wise I dont have any problems with Console and PC games, but I really hate using a controller instead of a mouse/keyboard for FPS games. I rented MOH:frontline for my Xbox and thought it sucked because of that, I liked MOH:AA and Spearhead alot better on the PC.
                          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

My point exactly. I can forgive the lowres, because... it's a TV after all. But one stick and 8 buttons does NOT replace a mouse with 3 buttons and a wheel, coupled with a 105-key keyboard.

I almost wish that they'd let XBOX Unreal Tourney interact with UT2003 so that I could walk all over the console weenies.

- Gurm
                            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                            I would still get screwed

Comment

but only in fps/rts (although warzone 2100 had awesome implementation of joypad in psx wersion; I liked it better that pc mouse controoled version)

It's all about diferent kinds of games, different controllers...

p.s. Gurm, I think it replaces perfectly that mouse and keyboard in Gran Turismo. Or MGS. Or Silent Hill. Or Colony Wars. Wipeout...

p.s.2 and don't forget one EXTREMELY important thing: nobody forces you NOT to use usb mouse with ps2...

Comment

Working...
                              X