Ant in HW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ant in HW?

When did Ant take over moderating the General HW forum? I just noticed...

happened a week or 2 ago
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Where's Greebe?

Comment

He moved on.
        Got tired of the politics and constant arguments with certain members.
        It's a shame to loose a long, long-time member, and #1 poster over a couple whiners, but things change...
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Indeed.
          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
            He moved on.
            Got tired of the politics and constant arguments with certain members.
            It's a shame to loose a long, long-time member, and #1 poster over a couple whiners, but things change...

Comment

Yea...I figured you'd be proud of yourself.
              Good going. You and your nutless buddy pissed and moaned enough to make one of longest standing, most knowledgable posters and valued source of information leave.
              Congratulations. You have tied for the prick of the year award.

Comment

I am saddened to see him leave.
                Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
                  Yea...I figured you'd be proud of yourself.
                  Good going. You and your nutless buddy pissed and moaned enough to make one of longest standing, most knowledgable posters and valued source of information leave.
                  Congratulations. You have tied for the prick of the year award.
                  Personal attack.

I've done nothing to be proud of, just like when Gurm was kicked off you didn't have to be proud of Greebe. If you read the pissing and moaning you would understand exactly why. I'm glad that this was stopped, but he knows he didn't have to leave.

I still value his information in the audiophile area and engineering. I also value the fact that Gurm and others (i.e. Buddman) didn't leave either. Sadly we lost RichL during this too. Hopefully MURC will continue as a <em>friendly</em> community...
                  Last edited by Pace|Work; 5 March 2003, 23:18.

Comment

So is he gone for good? It is a shame but I guess after being here for so long one does tend to get tired I am sure he will continue posting in the forums.

So can we vote for a new HW mod? I will give everyone that votes me a candy.

Comment

That's okay Pace. Welcome to the "previously valued" MURCer club. I'm a founding member.
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Is there a subscription fee? Any ceremonies involving orgies?
                        If yes can I join?

Comment

Originally posted by efty
                          So is he gone for good? It is a shame but I guess after being here for so long one does tend to get tired I am sure he will continue posting in the forums.

So can we vote for a new HW mod? I will give everyone that votes me a candy.
                          Hopefully he'll get over whatever issues he has and come back. Hopefully he won't get mod status back though

Ok, so, I'll give you a candy on favourable receipt of your election promises

Comment

This sucks.

If Ant wants to offload moderator duties for the GHWSW forum I would vote for Wombat. He's got the knowledge and spends lots of time on the board. A fair fellow too.

Comment

NO CANDY FOR YOU KVH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X